We are happy to announce that Whitfield’s Raw Honey has earned the “Pure Michigan” logo!! Why wouldn’t we, right? Our honey is locally produced and is closest to its natural state as any product of Michigan might be. Whitfield’s Raw Honey is local. We use natural beekeeping methods which include no chemicals, antibiotics or heat processing. What is more pure than that? For more information on how to request the use...
Home » Posts Tagged "natural beekeeping"
Welcome to the blog pages…
If there is something about our honey or natural beekeeping that you want to know more about, just let me know and I will try to write about it. Thanks for visiting!
Search My Blog
- Another Awesome Raw Honey Harvest With Friends and Family!
- What is a lb of honey anyway? Convert lbs to Cups or Fluid Oz or mL
- Ever wonder where we get our Honeybees?
- Best Harvest Ever!
- Spring Queen Inspection with Newbies
- A Chilly Start to the Season!
- Another Harvest and New Beekeepers Join the Fun!
Raw Honey Web Pages
© Whitfield's Raw Honey, 2013-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Bryan Whitfield is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Whitfield's Raw Honey with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.