Do you find it annoying when your beautiful, liquid, golden honey turns thick and white and becomes difficult to pour from the bottle? I do. I know many, like my grandfather, prefer their honey to be the consistency of peanut butter and that crystallization is a natural process in which the flavor and other healthful properties do not change. However, like most of my family and honey customers, I still prefer my honey easy flowing, clear and...
Home » Posts Tagged "melting"
Welcome to the blog pages…
If there is something about our honey or natural beekeeping that you want to know more about, just let me know and I will try to write about it. Thanks for visiting!
Search My Blog
- Another Awesome Raw Honey Harvest With Friends and Family!
- What is a lb of honey anyway? Convert lbs to Cups or Fluid Oz or mL
- Ever wonder where we get our Honeybees?
- Best Harvest Ever!
- Spring Queen Inspection with Newbies
- A Chilly Start to the Season!
- Another Harvest and New Beekeepers Join the Fun!
Raw Honey Web Pages
© Whitfield's Raw Honey, 2013-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Bryan Whitfield is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Whitfield's Raw Honey with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.