Quite often, I am asked how many cups or fluid ounces (oz) are in a pound of honey? There is a lot of confusion, most of which is self-inflicted, because the honey industry and I have chosen to sell honey by the pound instead of a fluid ounce or other fluid measurement unit that most liquid food is sold by. Maybe it is because honey is sold as a sweetener and competes with “dry” sweeteners like beet sugar and sugarcane. Who knows...
Home » Posts Tagged "lb"
Welcome to the blog pages…
If there is something about our honey or natural beekeeping that you want to know more about, just let me know and I will try to write about it. Thanks for visiting!
Search My Blog
- Another Awesome Raw Honey Harvest With Friends and Family!
- What is a lb of honey anyway? Convert lbs to Cups or Fluid Oz or mL
- Ever wonder where we get our Honeybees?
- Best Harvest Ever!
- Spring Queen Inspection with Newbies
- A Chilly Start to the Season!
- Another Harvest and New Beekeepers Join the Fun!
Raw Honey Web Pages
© Whitfield's Raw Honey, 2013-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Bryan Whitfield is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Whitfield's Raw Honey with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.