We just completed our first harvest of the season on June 27, 2015 and we are off to a good start! This harvest was well under the numbers we had last year at this time, but we expect the bees will pick up production as the summer heats up. All of the usual crew came out for harvest this year plus some new guests. Mike and Emalaine stopped by and helped out for a while. Mike is thinking about getting some hives of his own and has been going...
Home » Posts Tagged "Clarkston Market"
Welcome to the blog pages…
If there is something about our honey or natural beekeeping that you want to know more about, just let me know and I will try to write about it. Thanks for visiting!
Search My Blog
- Another Awesome Raw Honey Harvest With Friends and Family!
- What is a lb of honey anyway? Convert lbs to Cups or Fluid Oz or mL
- Ever wonder where we get our Honeybees?
- Best Harvest Ever!
- Spring Queen Inspection with Newbies
- A Chilly Start to the Season!
- Another Harvest and New Beekeepers Join the Fun!
Raw Honey Web Pages
© Whitfield's Raw Honey, 2013-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Bryan Whitfield is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Whitfield's Raw Honey with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.