Honeybee hives are building up their numbers as “nurse honeybees” tend to the care and feeding of larvae in the brood cells. After a sufficient dose of royal jelly, they are capped and the new female honeybees will emerge approximately 21 days from when the eggs were laid by the queen.
Home » Posts Tagged "blog updates"
Welcome to the blog pages…
If there is something about our honey or natural beekeeping that you want to know more about, just let me know and I will try to write about it. Thanks for visiting!
Search My Blog
- Another Awesome Raw Honey Harvest With Friends and Family!
- What is a lb of honey anyway? Convert lbs to Cups or Fluid Oz or mL
- Ever wonder where we get our Honeybees?
- Best Harvest Ever!
- Spring Queen Inspection with Newbies
- A Chilly Start to the Season!
- Another Harvest and New Beekeepers Join the Fun!
Raw Honey Web Pages
© Whitfield's Raw Honey, 2013-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Bryan Whitfield is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Whitfield's Raw Honey with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.