Many of you know that Whitfield’s Raw Honey is part of a co-op of sorts in which five families pool their resources, and even friends, to achieve a successful harvest every year. We help each other pull honey supers in the field and we purchase, and maintain, harvest equipment like our variable power supply Dadant 20 frame extractor. We have a blast getting together for food, fun and fellowship as we process thousands of pounds of...
Home » Harvesting Raw Honey
Welcome to the blog pages…
If there is something about our honey or natural beekeeping that you want to know more about, just let me know and I will try to write about it. Thanks for visiting!
Search My Blog
- Another Awesome Raw Honey Harvest With Friends and Family!
- What is a lb of honey anyway? Convert lbs to Cups or Fluid Oz or mL
- Ever wonder where we get our Honeybees?
- Best Harvest Ever!
- Spring Queen Inspection with Newbies
- A Chilly Start to the Season!
- Another Harvest and New Beekeepers Join the Fun!
Raw Honey Web Pages
© Whitfield's Raw Honey, 2013-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Bryan Whitfield is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Whitfield's Raw Honey with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.