The past couple of weekends we have been really busy harvesting our first crop of honey for 2014. It seems that every year the timing and color of our crop is different. The season’s late start due to the long, cold winter combined with a relatively cool and wet summer has given us a bumper honey crop, despite the heavy winter honey bee losses we experienced. The honey is light colored and sweet. When we harvest, it’s an all...
Home » Posts Tagged "extractor"
Welcome to the blog pages…
If there is something about our honey or natural beekeeping that you want to know more about, just let me know and I will try to write about it. Thanks for visiting!
Search My Blog
- Another Awesome Raw Honey Harvest With Friends and Family!
- What is a lb of honey anyway? Convert lbs to Cups or Fluid Oz or mL
- Ever wonder where we get our Honeybees?
- Best Harvest Ever!
- Spring Queen Inspection with Newbies
- A Chilly Start to the Season!
- Another Harvest and New Beekeepers Join the Fun!
Raw Honey Web Pages
© Whitfield's Raw Honey, 2013-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Bryan Whitfield is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Whitfield's Raw Honey with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.